Sammlerstücke

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Das Roger Waters The Wall 2010-2012 Crew Book

Vielleicht erinnern sich noch Einige von Euch an dieses Video, in dem sich Roger Waters für eine 'Pollstar'-Auszeichnung bedankt und dabei das TW Crew Book in die Kamera hält, um sein Team in die Danksagung mit einzubeziehen:

Das Buch wurde im Auftrag von Roger Waters erstellt, enthält knapp 200 Seiten und hunderte Fotos, die z. B. von Sean Evans während der gesamten Tournee gemacht wurden.
      Es wurde in einer signierten und nummerierten Auflage von lediglich 250 Exemplaren hergestellt und als "Dankeschön" und Erinnerung an die Band und die gesamte Crew verteilt.

Nun, glücklicherweise scheinen einige Teammitglieder das Werk nicht so zu schätzen, dass sie es unbedingt behalten möchten. :D
      Daher ist es mir gelungen eines dieser schwer zu bekommenden und recht seltenen Exemplare zu ergattern: die Ausgabe 141/250.

Hier ein paar Fotos:

Book01.jpg

Book02.jpg Book03.jpg Book04.jpg Book05.jpg Book06.jpg Book07.jpg Book08.jpg Book09.jpg Book10.jpg
      Martin
      [Neccropole]

I don't need your tongue to cut me (Roger Waters)
    • Werner schrieb:

Aber da das ja so schwer ist, wird der @Neccropole dies gerne hier veröffentlichen....
      edit: wie man das macht
      Der wird sich nicht für Konkurrenz outen.....
      See you on Kuest(i)enfloyd Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves the echo of a distant time comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine
    • PULSE Promo Box

aus den Niederlanden mit 2-seitiger Presseerklärung und 5 Fotos im Umschlag,
      sowie der hier immer noch eingeschweißten Pulse-Box mit Lämpchen, das inzwischen natürlich nicht mehr blinkt.

Die Box wurde am Vortag der Veröffentlichung im Rahmen eines speziellen Events an die ca. 600 Gäste verteilt. Die Eintrittskarten etc. sind übrigens auch noch dabei.

Übrigens finde ich, dass das damalige Schwein mit dem unnatürlichen "Rüssel" fast so aussieht wie die Zeichentrick-Ameisenbärin "blaue Elise"... :D

Pulse1.JPG

Pulse2.JPGPulse3.JPGPulse4.JPG
      Pulse5.JPG
      Martin
      [Neccropole]

• ichderduke schrieb:

Hast du keine Angst, dass die Batterie ausläuft und dein Sammlerstück beschädigt?
      Äußerlich ist nichts zu erkennen, aber möglich ist das natürlich schon.

Wenn da was passiert ist, dann ist das aber inzwischen längst eingetrocknet und dann ist auch ohnehin nichts mehr zu machen.

Und wie das so ist, bei solchen Dingen: Ein Öffnen, kann den Sammlerwert nur reduzieren - selbst wenn ich jetzt das Innenleben restaurieren würde - denn geöffnete PULSE-Boxen mit intaktem Lämpchen gibt es wie Sand am Meer, eine seit 1995 verschlossene Box jedoch nicht...

Ich gehe auch davon aus, dass von den damals etwa 600 Stück die allermeisten CD's wohl sofort nach der Veranstaltung geöffnet wurden um sie sich anzuhören. Insofern wäre es wirklich unklug, die Verpackung heute noch zu öffnen.

Diese Ausgabe ist eben noch im Originalzustand!
      Martin
      [Neccropole]

• Das 'Scarfe on The Wall' Box Set von Gerald Scarfe

Bevor ich viel erkläre, poste ich einfach die entsprechende Pressemitteilung:
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
      Scarfe on The Wall: The Ultimate
      Collectible

Exquisite Pink Floyd box set available for pre-order
      A unique box set - Scarfe on The Wall - is the ultimate collectible for Pink Floyd and Gerald Scarfe fans alike. Comprising a "monograph" book and eight limited edition prints, the set is limited to 300 copies and is available to pre-order now.
      A must-have collectible for any die-hard Pink Floyd fan, each "monograph" book is signed by Roger Waters, and contains an in-depth interview with Gerald Scarfe about his creative journey and involvement with Pink Floyd in the Earls Court show and film "The Wall".
      Together with this interview, the 38 page book contains his preparatory sketches and artwork for the album and animation, offering a fascinating insight into the astounding talents behind one of the most iconic concept albums of all time.
      The eight prints accompanying the book include five pieces of artwork used at the time along with three previously unseen prints, inspired by Comfortably Numb, The Judge and the band onstage at Earls Court. The dramatic colours, characterisation and stylistic flourishes are instantly recognisable as the work of Scarfe, and fans will relish the chance to own a piece of such iconic imagery, presented in such a beautiful format.
      The box set will be priced at £x.xxx for a limited time only, and is available to be pre-ordered at xxx.com. The limited print run means these books are guaranteed to become collectors' items, and will be much prized for years to come.
      The book also contains conversations with the artist famed for bringing Pink Floyd's vision to life. When questioned about his inspiration for the project, Gerald reminisces, "One day Roger told me he was writing this piece. He said, 'I think we should do it together.' So, he came here to my house and played me the tapes, which turned out to be The Wall. Roger explained that the concept was really about alienation and how all of us in life have things that can hurt us; some things more than others - your mother, your father, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your teacher: all of them know how to belittle you and hit you in the spot where it really hurts."
      "They know your weak points and how to get through your wall. Roger's symbolic way of putting this across was to say that we all build a wall around our vulnerable side, and as a consequence we then become walled up ourselves and are unable to show, or respond, to emotion because we've cut ourselves off. We're trying to protect ourselves so much that we become desensitised."
      But the project was not without its difficulties, "Roger had this thought that somehow Pink [The album's main character], should look like "Punch" of Punch and Judy fame. So I made lots of drawings - Punch within the wall, Punch on top of the wall, Punch turning into worms. There were a lot of worms involved, lots of decay and rot. Then Roger came to me one day, rather awkwardly, and said 'I've been thinking about this Punch and Judy thing and I don't think it's a good idea really.' I had this stack of drawings already done."
      Notes to editors:
      The prints are giclée prints on thick matt art paper, 16"x20" with borders.
      The box set can be pre ordered on www.xxx.com and it will be priced at £x,xxx for a limited time only.
      Pink Floyd formed in 1964, and since then have sold over 200 million albums worldwide, including 74.5 million albums in the United States alone. Their biggest selling albums included Dark Side of the Moon (1973) and The Wall (1979).
      Gerald Scarfe is a widely renowned satirical cartoonist, beginning his career working for Punch magazine and Private Eye during the early sixties. His work has featured in exhibitions around the world and he has designed the sets and costumes for numerous plays, operas and musicals. He worked with Pink Floyd on The Wall, both designing and directing the animation.

The Wall film was released in 1982, following the 1979 album of the same name. The film grossed over US$ 14 million at the North American box office.
      To place an order or to make sure you are one of the first people to see the unseen images included in the set please email orders@xxx.com.

Box01.JPGBox02.JPGBox03.JPGBox04.JPGBox05.JPGBox06.JPGBox07.JPGBox08.JPGBox09.JPGBox10.JPG
      Martin
      [Neccropole]